[pm-h] Virtual Meeting

Haufler, Wayne A Wayne.A.Haufler at boeing.com
Tue Oct 17 13:00:15 PDT 2006

Not that there isn't considerable value in meeting as a group,
face-to-face, but let me reiterate my previous suggestion (to which I
have seen no response) that we consider a virtual electronic meeting to
compliment the physical meeting for those that can't attend physically.
Considering how spread out we are, this would be very convenient.

Is this a pipe-dream?  Or can we harness broadband access and tools like
ICU (?).  I'm not familiar with the state-of-the-art of freely available
conferencing tools, but will try to look into it.

But, yes, I'd also like to meet with local Clear Lake area Perl Mongers.
I have a small list of known Perl users within Boeing Houston.

Thanks,
Wayne Haufler