[pm-h] Meeting location

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 16 16:27:39 PDT 2006

"G. Wade Johnson" wrote:

> Can you get us a location?
>
> At this point, I'd like to see any possibilities on the table.
>
> G. Wade

Yeah, I'll work on it a bit and see what turns up.  I'll
let you know.  They have a nice building dedicated
just to computer stuff.

I would like to get with Wayne and maybe a few others
down here and get a little something going on the Perl
front on this end of town.  I haven't said anything till
now because I'm not willing to go through all the trouble
you do to put on a good, continuing program.  I suspect
anything I would get going would not continue forever.
Heck, even if we met quarterly it would be better than
what I do now.

Mike