[pm-h] Meeting location

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Oct 15 15:15:28 PDT 2006

After the meeting on Tuesday night, a small discussion erupted about
the possibility of a different meeting location.

As we have discussed in the past, changing locations would remove the
need for HAL-PC membership (which has been a sore point for a few
people). It would also free us up to choose different potential times,
since we would not be bound by the HAL-PC SIG schedule.

On the downside, we might not have quite as nice a meeting room with the
computer and projector.

Potential locations that have been discussed include:

 * HCC on the west loop
 * Office building downtown
 * Community center off the Sam Houston tollway and Richmond
 * Office building out Richmond and Wilcrest

None of these locations have been finalized and any could fall through.

If we could choose a different location and an earlier time or
different day, would you be more or less likely to be there?

This would be a good time to put in your opinion if you would like to
see a change of venue.

Don't kill him!! If you kill him, he won't learn nothin'!
                                    -- The Riddler, "Batman Forever"