[pm-h] New YAPC Wiki

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Nov 29 05:24:21 PST 2006

Thanks to Andy Lester, we now have a new SocialText-based wiki for YAPC
planning and coordination: http://rakudo.org/yapc-houston/index.cgi

If you would like to help with the project, register with the wiki to
get edit rights, and add your name to the Volunteers page. If you are
currently working on something, add it to the list. If you are
interested in working on something, add it with some text to say that
you're interested, etc.

This will help us figure out what resources we have.

Jeremy and Will, I've added you guys mostly so I wouldn't look so lonely
on the page. Please update the text to better reflect what's going on.

If it doesn't have to be right, I can make it arbitrarily fast.
                                                    -- Rick Hoselton