[pm-h] December Social Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Nov 27 21:17:26 PST 2006

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:37:51 -0600
Wes Gamble <weyus at att.net> wrote:

> Keep in mind that the Mucky Duck is more of a nightclub than a pub in
> the sense that every night except for Wednesday, there is a performer
> and a cover of at least $10 usually after 7:30  or 8PM.

Good point.

I was thinking of more like a place for dinner and possibly drinks than
a nightclub sort of place.

Actually, someplace with a room we could reserve would be even better.

I know of a really good Thai place in West U (Sawadee) that would suit,
but I'm not sure how easy it would be for people to get to. (Also the
parking is less than spectacular.)

I've been living on the edge too long, where the winds of limbo roar.
                      -- "Veteran of Psychic Wars", Blue Oyster Cult