[pm-h] Tonight's Meeting

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Mon Nov 27 08:17:01 PST 2006

G. Wade Johnson wrote:
> After the main presentation, the audience asked about the progress of
> the YAPC preparation. Additionally, several people expressed an
> interest in helping. In order to improve the group's participation in
> the YAPC, we are going to try to make a few changes:
>
>  * We will try to keep a todo list on the Wiki that we can update and
>    people can use to volunteer.

> If you see anything on the todo list (once it is set up) or anything
on
> the mailing list that you think you would like to volunteer to work
on,
> feel free to post to the list or the Wiki.

I don't remember if it was sent out or not, but the yapc wiki ToDo list
has been updated.  We will be working on generating a more detailed and
categorized list so that people can take smaller chunks if they wish or
an entire section.

ToDo - http://yapchouston.org/wiki/wiki.cgi/ToDo

Once we get the Socialtext page setup, it will be very easy to track
volunteers and todo items.  I've gotten to play around with a Socialtext
wiki (Perl.org infrastructure) and it's pretty nice.  The Watchlists
will help the group keep up-to-date on changes made and yapc
organization progress.

Jeremy