[pm-h] New meeting location

Ben M. Thomas ben at cpanel.net
Mon Nov 20 17:24:26 PST 2006

On Nov 20, 2006, at 9:26 AM, G. Wade Johnson wrote:

> Does anyone have any comments about the 1111 Fannin meeting location?

I attended the meeting last Tuesday and overall I'd say the Fannin
location is perfectly serviceable. Traffic coming into downtown at
that time is a minor inconvenience but with thoughtful route planning
shouldn't be an issue. Finding free parking on the street wasn't too
difficult. The room itself is reasonably laid out and conducive to PM
presentations.

However, I think the West Loop HCC location would still be better for
location, traffic, and parking.

http://swc2.hccs.edu/swc/0506/operations/westloop.php

Their map is a little inaccurate; this is a google maps approximation:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Pin+Oak+Park,+Houston+TX
+77081&ie=UTF8&z=15&om=1&iwloc=addr

Ben M. Thomas
cPanel, Inc.