[pm-h] New meeting location

Wes Gamble weyus at att.net
Mon Nov 20 12:01:04 PST 2006

I've been lurking on the list forever, and really would like to come to
a meeting.  I'm interested in helping w/YAPC in some capacity if I can.
I think it's great that y'all brought it here.  Unfortunately on timing,
I've been going to the Ruby/Rails user group meetings and most of the
time, they seem to fall on the same Tuesday as Houston - PM, so I
haven't been able to make it.

The 1111 Fannin location is great for me, since I live very close to there.

Wes Gamble