[pm-h] YAPC Sponsorship

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 15 18:26:31 PST 2006

I would think that NASA might be interested if we could only
find the right person to talk to.  I thought you might know who
to contact there.

I don't know who the right person is at NASA, but I'd go
to my acquaintances at LPI to find out who to talk to.  If
you want me to do that, just say so.  Maybe you know a
few people over at LPI (Lunar and Planetary Institute) also.

I'm trying to think of other companies to contact in the
Houston area.  I guess I'm to far removed from the
programming community to come up with any good
candidates.

Mike