[pm-h] Tonight's Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Nov 14 20:55:42 PST 2006

As reported before, we tried out a new location (and time) for the
meeting tonight. We had a pretty good turnout. Todd lead a discussion
on three modules that he has been using lately. I'll summarize the
meeting on the website in the next few days.

After the main presentation, the audience asked about the progress of
the YAPC preparation. Additionally, several people expressed an
interest in helping. In order to improve the group's participation in
the YAPC, we are going to try to make a few changes:

 * We will be sending more of the general email about our current
   progress to the this mailing list.

 * We will try to keep a todo list on the Wiki that we can update and
   people can use to volunteer.

 * We will try to get the sponsorship information available soon so
  people can talk to their employers.

If you see anything on the todo list (once it is set up) or anything on
the mailing list that you think you would like to volunteer to work on,
feel free to post to the list or the Wiki.

Why do your people ask if someone's ready right before you are going to
do something massively unwise?        -- Delenn - "The War without End"