[pm-h] November Houston.pm meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Nov 7 19:00:39 PST 2006

Just a quick announcement about the Houston.pm meeting for this month.
November's meeting will be on Nov. 14 (next Tuesday).

Unlike previous meetings, this one will be downtown at 1111 Fannin St.
in basement room A at 6pm (we'll probably start around 6:15 to give
people time to get there.

A map is located below.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1111+fannin+77002&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=19&
ll=29.754784,-95.365013&spn=0.001106,0.002682&t=h

Parking on the street is free after 6pm.

Todd Rinaldo will be presenting on the modules Getopt::Euclid,
Smart::Comments, and Log4Perl.

I will update the meeting information on the web site tonight or
tomorrow. If you know of anyone who is likely to come but would not get
the email, please pass it on.

"I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated
rate."                             -- Ivanova, "Points of Departure"