[pm-h] YAPC -- Houston.

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon May 29 20:22:11 PDT 2006

We still need someone to volunteer to take the lead on the proposal. I think
we've established that enough of the group is interested that we can probably
make it work.

Unless someone sees it differently, the person who takes the lead would not
necessarily have to write the proposal (unless he/she wants to). At least at
the present time, we need someone to start coordinating the various parts of
the research and trying to identify what we're missing.

It seems that several people have shown a willingness to research much of what
we will need.

So, do we have any volunteers?

Reality is just a convenient measure of complexity.
                                                   -- Alvy Ray Smith