[pm-h] May presentation is up

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu May 18 20:00:44 PDT 2006

On Thu, 18 May 2006 21:09:10 -0500
Mike Flannigan <mikeflan at earthlink.net> wrote:

> "G. Wade Johnson" wrote:
>
> > Would you be willing to do a presentation or write something up on the
> > modules you use? (A quick blurb hitting the high points would be good.)
>
> I think I did too much talking  :-)
>
> I'm not going to be giving a presentation anytime real soon,
> but maybe someday.  I wrote those modules more than
> 2 years ago and I don't fully know totally how they work
> anymore.  I need to study them someday and write up
> some documentation on them.

[snip]

Any time you or anyone finds that they have a technique, module, project,
whatever that you use a lot, there's a pretty good chance that someone else
has never seen it (and possibly desparately needs it).

A large part of the purpose of the meetings is to spread around any knowledge
that we have. On the other hand, I don't want to pressure anyone into
presenting if they don't want to. On the gripping hand, if you feel an
overwhelming urge to study one of these modules and/or write it up and present
it, I'm sure people in the group will benefit from it.

Results are what you wanted, consequences are what you got.
                                                 -- Michael VanDusen