[pm-h] May presentation is up

Paul Archer tigger at io.com
Sat May 13 15:11:07 PDT 2006

10:32am, G. Wade Johnson wrote:

> On Sat, 13 May 2006 09:42:00 -0500
> Russell Herron <rherron at imagination-software.com> wrote:
>
>> I would like to hear more about Subversion.
>
> Well, Paul.
>
> Do think you could do a Subversion talk next month?

I think I could manage this. It'll be pretty easy to incorporate your angle
of Subversion And The Single Developer, since that's how I use it most of
the time.

Paul

The comparison seems to go like this: When you walk up to
a unix box, it dares you to know how to get in, and once
you do, it simply taunts you with a prompt. With Windows,
the box suggests any number of things you might like to
do, and then decides how it wants to get that done for
you. It seems to me the Mac tells you what you want done,
then does it for you and sends you on your way before you
can do any damage. Turns out I'm a Unix guy. -- Jon Palmer