[pm-h] May presentation is up

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri May 12 21:47:28 PDT 2006

The website (http://houston.pm.org/) has been updated with the May
presentation (http://houston.pm.org/talks/2006talks/0605Talk/).

Once again, we need a topic for next month.

Anybody working on a project they would like to present?

Anybody very familiar with a module they would like to present?

Based on some of the questions from the last few meetings, I can see a few
other topics that might be of interest:

1. Favorite tools for programming in Perl
 - IDEs/editors
 - Debugging tools
 - Testing tools
 - Version control tools
 - etc.

2. Debugging techniques for Perl
 - Command line
 - CGI
 - mod_perl (maybe)

3. A survey of the group's favorite Perl modules.
 - We could probably whip up a quickie survey script to have people vote
   on-line for their favorite modules... or not.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the
opposite direction.                               -- Albert Einstein