[pm-h] A potential "adventure" for the group

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed May 10 20:42:24 PDT 2006

On Wed, 10 May 2006 22:25:50 -0500
"Will Willis" <will.willis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Let's do it! I'd be willing to help how ever I can! (except for directing
> traffic or anything else requiring me to be out in the heat </grin>)
>
> I'm entertaining thoughts of heading up to this year's YAPC -- is anybody
> else going?
>
> -Will

If you go, would you be willing to do a little research and report what it was
like to the rest of us who can't go?

This kind of information would be invaluable if we decide to make an attempt.

"any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from a Perl
script."                                -- Programming Perl, 2nd ed.