[pm-h] Delcom VSI project page updated

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sat Mar 25 19:31:50 PST 2006

I've updated the notes on the Delcom VSI/LibUSB project page to reflect the
March meeting.

I've also added a mostly-functional copy of the Device::USB::LibUSB module as
a tarball ready for installation.

This module can be installed with the normal

  perl Makefile.PL
  make
  make install

routine. It will require access to a C compiler, but other than that it should
be straight forward.

If you find any problems, feel free to write to me directly or post on the
list.

There are trivial truths and there are great Truths. The opposite of a
trivial truth is obviously false. The opposite of a great Truth is also
true.                                                  -- Neils Bohr