[pm-h] June Houston.pm meeting

Paul Archer tigger at io.com
Wed Jun 7 07:38:27 PDT 2006

Yesterday, G. Wade Johnson wrote:

> Just a quick reminder that next Tuesday is our June Houston.pm meeting at the
> normal time and place.
>
> Paul Archer takling to us about the Subversion version control system.

I don't think talking about Subversion will take the whole meeting, so I'm
going to bring in my "Higher Order Perl" book, and talk a bit about caching
and memoization.
FYI, HOP is a very good book, and does an excellent job of explaining the
material, but it it is advanced material.

This is what Randal Schwarz had to say about it:
"If you think closures are cool now, go get a copy of MJD's 'Higher Order
Perl'.  That book makes *my* head spin...  it's taken three readings
to really start to grasp what he's managed to put into the book.

Paul