[pm-h] Proposal update

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Tue Jul 18 02:43:14 PDT 2006

Hey everyone!

I've started putting pieces of the proposal document together.  I've also contacted (via e-mail) The University of Texas, Health Science Center at Houston as maybe a possible venue.  Feel free to tell me it's not a good idea.  I may not hear back from them in time anyway.

I'm hoping to finish up the Transportation section this week.  I'll put the document that I have so far up on the web for feedback and input.

Things I'm hoping to get done this week:
 * Transportation section
 * Catering information (snacks during conference, coffee, etc.)
 * Dining information (meal tickets, etc.)
 * fail-safe room options for Rice
 * UHD facility pricing (rooms)

I doubt I'll get all of it done, but who knows.  Well, g'night!

Also, here is the link to the YAPC Conferences wiki that I mentioned at the meeting: http://www.jbisbee.com/yapc/index.cgi

Jeremy