[pm-h] Fw: YAPC Houston Wiki

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Jul 17 20:46:12 PDT 2006

At the meeting last Tuesday, I promised to get a writeup on the website
including the password for editing the wiki. Since I haven't managed to do
that yet. I'm resending Will's message about the wiki:

---------------------------
I've setup a wiki intended to keep track of all we're doing in preparation
for YAPC Houston. This is my first wiki to ever set up, so if you encounter
problems, please let me know.

We can use this page to keep one another abreast of the progress we're
making towards making YAPC Houston 2007 a reality. I'm not sure if we have a
*leader* yet, but perhaps someone with some understanding of what all has
been done and what yet needs to be done can begin documenting our progress
(or lack thereof) on the wiki. I think once the group sees what's been done
and what needs to be done it will help put everything into perspective,
especially those of us new to conference organizing. Also it will give
everyone an opportunity to take ownership of a task or two, spreading out
the work among everyone that wants to participate.

http://yapchouston.org/wiki/wiki.cgi

The password for creating/editing content is 'halpc'

-Will

Sorry for the slow response,
They made a very satisfying thump when they hit the floor.
                            -- G'Kar - "A Late Delivery from Avalon"