[pm-h] Perl Mongers T-Shirts

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sat Jul 15 07:34:09 PDT 2006

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 06:50:31 -0500
"Will Willis" <will.willis at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1 Small (Black)
> 1 XL (Black)

I've got you on the list.

> So are you submitting an order for the group? How should we arrange payment?
>
> -Will

Jay has requested that each group lead collect the orders and make a single
order to him to simplify the effort. This also allows him to mail the shirts
to a single location for a group.

If the order is not too large, I figured I would pay for the group and people
could pay me back when they get their shirt. If we end up with too big of an
order, I might reconsider that.

definition, not smart enough to debug it.      -- Brian W. Kernighan