[pm-h] Perl Mongers T-Shirts

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Jul 14 19:06:37 PDT 2006

I sent out a message a few days ago about Perl Mongers t-shirts organized by
the Omaha.pm leader. (http://omaha.pm.org/shirts.shtml)

I've gotten a little bit of interest, but I wanted to prod everyone again. In
particular, I'd like to get the order together a little earlier than the
deadline. That way I can send our order and verify before he places the real
order.

So, I will continue to take orders for the shirts until next Friday night
(July 21). I'll send the order to Omaha.pm on Saturday morning.

Always hold a grudge. Keeps the memory sharp.  -- Hagar the Horrible