[pm-h] July Meeting on Tuesday

Will Willis will.willis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 09:30:11 PDT 2006

Have you ever been to a YAPC? (Yet Another Perl Conference)

Would you like to hear  2 Houston.pm members' experiences at this
year's YAPC in Chicago?

Would you like to have a YAPC right here in Houston?

Are you reading this email?

If you've answered 'yes' to any of these questions then please come to
the Houston.pm meeting this Tuesday! Jeremy and I will be sharing our
experiences from this year's YAPC that took place  2 weeks ago in
Chicago. We'll also discuss plans to put in a bid for (and eventually
host) YAPC right here in Houston.

This will be a Perl Mongers meeting you won't want to miss, so call
the babysitter, start thinking up  excuses for your spouse, boss, or
whomever. Do whatever you've got to do to make it!

Meeting location and times can be found at our website, http://houston.pm.org/

See you there!

-Will