[pm-h] From the PM Groups list

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sat Jul 8 08:32:53 PDT 2006

It looks like the leader of the Omaha.pm group is organizing an order of Perl
Monger T-shirts. The information is below. He has asked that each group have
one contact person.

So if you are interested, send me an email and I'll start collecting orders.

G. Wade

--------------
It's baaaack! Once every 2 years or so since 1996 one or more Perl Monger
groups have banded together to place a t-shirt order. In 2004 the Omaha Perl
Mongers and the SouthFlorida Perl Mongers ordered about 60 shirts.

This is your chance for 2006/2007. (Unless you'd rather go it alone, of
course. -grin-)

Details:
   http://omaha.pm.org/shirts.shtml

If you think your group might be interested please let me know. Once your
groups' order is set send me the list and your mailing address (Federal
Express). I can't track dozens of local individuals per group, so I'll be
counting on group leaders for all local footwork.

If you want a shipping quote let me know and I'll try to chase one down for
you based on some estimated order size...

Order cut off is August 8th, 1 month from today.

Be the shwankiest geeks in your area! :)

Cheerio,