[pm-h] Last night's meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Jan 11 05:15:23 PST 2006

We had a pretty good turnout to the meeting last night, including two people
who were new to the group.

The project-presentation went pretty well and we learned a few things about
Inline::C and libusb in the process. There was some question about whether we
should continue this next month or maybe have a completed example next month.
(Even though that would mean postponing the GUI matchup another month.)

There was even a somewhat lively discussion of some of the code formatting
recommendations from Perl Best Practices.

I'll try to get a write-up about the meeting on the website in the next few
days.

$HOME is where your dotfiles are.                       -- Gym Quirk