[pm-h] Projects

Fraser Baker flbaker at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 27 18:53:10 PST 2006

Hi Y'all:

I am a Houston Perl Monger lurker. Been to a few meetings, and wanted to
respond to this post. Within the context of a project, which includes a
interested in participating. I have paddled the Bayou a lot, am a prominant
member of the Houston Canoe Club and we have an active interest in the
Bayou. I am positive that support from the Buffalo Bayou Partnership and the
Houston Canoe Club could be generated for a Web CAM along the Buffalo Bayou.

If interest builds, I will pass this along.

Fraser
Webmaster and Purser
Houston canoe Club