[pm-h] Projects

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Feb 26 09:01:42 PST 2006

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:44:26 -0600 (CST)
Paul Archer <tigger at io.com> wrote:

> 8:09am, Mike Flannigan wrote:
>

> > "G. Wade Johnson" wrote:
> >
> >> We currently have ideas floated for several projects. The one's I can
> >think of> off the top of my head include:
> >>
> >> * LibUSB/DelcomVI (maybe two projects, maybe just two modules.)
> >> * Sudoku solver
> >> * Wireless Bayou-Cam Network
> >>

> > I didn't see a lot of responses to this - maybe due to lazy
> > Perl programmers  :-)  I'm one of those.
> >

> > Mike
>
> Actually, I remember Wade (or was it Wayne? 8-) mentioning the Wireless
> Bayou-Cam network before, but I don't remember much about it.

I can't take credit for that one. Matt Sisk suggested it back in August.
Unfortunately, (like many of the best projects) it is the sort of thing that
requires either fanatic dedication from from an individual or a group of
people that are interested in putting in some time.

If we can get it written up and some interest in the project, we could be the
group that starts it.

"I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated
rate."                             -- Ivanova, "Points of Departure"