[pm-h] LibUSB interface question

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Feb 23 19:52:58 PST 2006

Paul and I have been collaborating on the LibUSB/Visual Indicator project.
Paul has been focusing on running the Delcom device through it's paces and
I've been working on the LibUSB module.

I have most of the major functionality roughed out, but the iterface is in
need of help. I've got some ideas, and Paul and I have dicussed it some. But,
I thought it would be useful to get opinions from the group. I'm going to try
to attach four different scripts that make use of four potential interfaces.
I'd like to get some feedback on the different approaches.

Hopefully we'll get some interesting discussion going on and improve the
design.

That's what I love about GUIs: They make simple tasks easier, and complex
tasks impossible.
           -- John William Chambless, <39v25i$2rbc at whale.st.usm.edu>