[pm-h] February Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Feb 7 19:18:28 PST 2006

Next Tuesday night is the February meeting of the Houston Perl Mongers. We
will be continuing with Paul Archer's LibUSB project.

I realize that next Tuesday is also Valentine's Day, so I wouldn't be
surprised if some people get pre-empted. On the other hand, we'd be happy to
have everyone's "valentines" show up for the fun.<grin/>

Why do your people ask if someone's ready right before you are going to do
something massively unwise?        -- Delenn - "The War without End"