[pm-h] yapc-na website release date

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 12:57:51 PST 2006

I've finally played around enough with the css on the new yapc site to fix
what I messed up ;-)  It looked fine in Firefox, but not in IE.  Looks the
same in both now.

The test site at http://test.mongueurs.net/yn2007 and will go live upon
review by the organizers.  I would prefer to send the e-mail to the ACT host
requesting that the site go live, by Monday.  After it goes live, it can
always be changed/modified via a subversion repository.  I will be finishing
the venue, sponsors, accomodations, travel, social, and FAQ pages when I get
back into town on Sunday.  Right now, some of the pages just have
cut-and-paste information from the yapc bid, while others just have
headings.  If we agree that the site should go live, I'll make the request
after I finish adding the information.

Thanks,
Jeremy