[pm-h] Houston YAPC Link

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 20:43:36 PST 2006

On 12/11/06, Mike Flannigan <mikeflan at earthlink.net> wrote:

> NEVER MIND - I ALREADY TOOK CARE OF THIS ONE:
> Would somebody look into correcting the Houston.pm link
> that is broken on this page:
> http://www.yapcchicago.org/

Wow, I didn't know that site was still up.  The domain was supposed to have
expired.  Looks like maybe Josh renewed it?  (
http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=yapcchicago&tld=org)

I would do this myself, but I can't get the SocialText-
> based wiki to work right now, and I'm at a loss for the
> correct link.
> Oh, here it is:
> http://houston.pm.org/

> While we are at it, all the links under Housing on this
> page also do not work:
> http://brazosvalley.pm.org/yapc/information.html

I'll go ahead and take that page down since were utilizing the Socialtext
wiki now.  I think that page was just so that I could have some of the
documents in one place to distribute (I can't seem to remember why I didn't
put it on the original Oddmuse wiki).  Since the Socialtext wiki allows file
uploads, I'll be putting any new files there (the Housing and Meal
worksheets have been uploaded to the todo page).

Jeremy