[pm-h] yapc-na test site update

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 20:18:17 PST 2006

On 12/5/06, Mike Flannigan <mikeflan at earthlink.net> wrote:

> > I was playing around with a logo, and here's what I came up with.
> > It's probably not very legal at the moment....
> > http://brazosvalley.pm.org/yapc_logo_86.png
> > http://brazosvalley.pm.org/yapc_logo.png
>
> Cool logo.  I suggest changing the font on the text,
> but otherwise very cool.

Thanks.  The font I used was nasalization (similar to the old NASA text),
which claims to be a freeware, royalty free font.  I'll be playing around
with some variations on the logo (font, characteristics, etc) and post those
as well.  If anyone would like to play with the .psd file that I've been
experimenting with, just let me know.

Jeremy