[pm-h] December Social Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Dec 6 18:14:35 PST 2006

Based on the suggestions made so far, I plan to be at the Bennigan's at
59 and Kirby on Tuesday night sometime between 6:30 and 7.

When you come in ask for Wade Johnson's party. I'll let them know that
people will be coming in to ask for me.

If you are pretty sure you will be there, please let me know this week.
That way I'll know how big a table to ask for. If you decide to come at
the last minute, we'll do our best to make room for you.<grin/>

Hope to see you all there.
You write code as if the person who will maintain your code is a violent
psychopath who knows where you live.                -- John F. Woods