[pm-h] FW: December Social Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Dec 4 17:09:13 PST 2006

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:45:17 -0600
"Jeremy Fluhmann" <fluhmann at gmail.com> wrote:

> G. Wade Johnson wrote:
>

> > If you have an opinion on time/date or location/cuisine, post to the
> > list this week. If I haven't heard from anyone by then, I'll pick a
> > date and location and let the list know this weekend.
>

> Any update on a  time/date/location?  Since it will take me around 2
> hours to get to "inner Houston", I'll be there around 7:00p (if the
> time is set before 7:00p then I'll be a little late, if it's set
> after 7:00p then I'll be a little early ;-)

I was swamped this weekend, so I didn't get back to the group on this.

At the moment, I kind of like Will's suggestion of Buffalo Wild Wings.
But, it depends on the parking situation. Most of the places we've
discussed have had less than great parking.

I was thinking something like 6:30 or 7 to start and running until
8:30 or 9ish. If you need to be a little late, no problem.

If the parking is okay, does anyone have a problem with the wings place?

I have this feeling, that my luck is none too good.
                                  -- "Black Blade", Blue Oyster Cult