[pm-h] Houston Digest, Vol 21, Issue 8

Ammon Beckstrom abeckstrom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 13:36:42 PDT 2006

Thanks, but still looking for something specific to the Houston Area.
IBM has a class in Dallas, and the Sun class is scheduled for San
Antonio.  The only Perl training I can find is a 3 day Perl Scripting
course being offered by HOTT (Hands On Technical Training).  I'd
rather go with one of the 5 day courses by IBM or Sun, but I may not
have the option of traveling.  Does anyone know of any other local
trainings?

Regards,
 -- Ammon

[pm-h] Perl Training in Houston Area *Paul Archer* tigger at io.com
<houston%40pm.org?Subject=%5Bpm-h%5D%20Perl%20Training%20in%20Houston%20Area&In-Reply-To=e7c8edb40608091107k2705214bh74a49a4caa8be7b2%40mail.gmail.com>
*Wed Aug 9 13:55:05 PDT 2006*