[pm-h] Linux/Unix/Apache Systems Administrator with Perl experience... HOUSTON (SW area)

DeeDee Dial dddial at pedley-richard.com
Thu Aug 3 08:14:38 PDT 2006

Linux/Unix/Apache Systems Administrator - Perl experience

Location: Houston, TX- SW area

________________________________

Reply to: dddial at pedley-richard.com
<mailto:dddial at pedley-richard.com?subject=Sr.%20Linux/Unix/Apache%20Syst
ems%20Administrator>

Contact: Dee Dee Dial, Sr. Recruiter
Pedley-Richard & Assoc., Inc.
512/418-3260
dddial at pedley-richard.com

(Note: all resumes are submitted in confidence and will not be forwarded
to any client company without the expressed consent of the individual).

Our client is at the forefront in internet media and offers lead-edge
web traffic solutions to advertisers across the globe. They are
experiencing tremendous growth and are expanding their web technology
team. This is an opportunity to work with in a start-up, team-oriented
setting that offers the financial security and stability of a larger
corporation. Our client offers highly competitive compensation and
benefits package along with an outstanding work environment with
commitment to the customer and quality.

As a member of our technology team, you will, prepare Internet
environments for development and production.

Requirements:
* 3+ years industry experience in Linux/Unix/Apache administration in
support of internet technology environment (e.g. FreeBSD, RedHat,
Debian, Ubuntu, etc)
* 1+ years experience in Perl shell scripting
* Working knowledge of network hardware, including switches and routers
* Experience with Virtualization a plus (such as VMWare)
* Additional experience in GNU products is a plus
* Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic start up environment
* Ability to interface and communicate with cross functional team
members (technical and non-technical)

Dee Dee Dial, Sr. Executive/Technology Recruiter

Pedley-Richard & Assoc., Inc.

Direct:  512/418-3260

dddial at pedley-richard.com

www.pedley-richard.com

Strategic Recruitment Solutions for the Technology World