[pm-h] OT: Resume Advice

cathy.a.bartczak at jpmorgan.com cathy.a.bartczak at jpmorgan.com
Wed Aug 2 08:07:13 PDT 2006

Hello Will,
        I work with IBTECH - the Investment Banking Technology Center
Houston for JPMorgan Chase and am very involved in the hiring process.  We
utilize vendors for the process and regardless of what you present to them
- they put it into a format that we've become accustomed to.  In addition
to that, we're in the process of hiring for another 300 positions this
year, which will grow our site to 900.  If you or anyone else receiving
this e-mail are interested, let me know and I will send you a list of the
vendors to contact.  I hope that this is not inappropriate for this forum.

Thanks,
Cathy

F  IBtech Risk Technology Operate 6th  Floor 1111 Fannin  Houston TX 77002
Cathy.A.Bartczak at jpmorgan.com

"Will Willis" <will.willis at gmail.com>
Sent by: houston-bounces+cathy.a.bartczak=jpmorgan.com at pm.org
08/02/2006 09:14 AM
Please respond to "Houston.pm located in Houston, TX."