[pm-h] yapc bid

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Tue Aug 1 12:20:23 PDT 2006

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: houston-bounces+jeremy=msc.tamu.edu at pm.org
[mailto:houston-bounces+jeremy=msc.tamu.edu at pm.org] On Behalf Of James
Abel
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 2:18 PM
To: houston at pm.org
Subject: Re: [pm-h] yapc bid

Second sentence, first paragraph in the Tourist Attractions section -
the word 'dining' is missing the 'd'.

James Abel
KBR

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:45:10 -0500
From: "Jeremy Fluhmann" <jeremy at msc.tamu.edu>
To: "Houston.pm located in Houston, TX." <houston at pm.org>

> Any idea when you will be sending the proposal?

I plan on reading over it and tweaking it around lunch time.  I want to
submit it before 5:00p (probably between 3:00p and 4:00p).  I believe
the draft online is now a tentative "final" draft.  Let me know if you
spot anything else that needs fixing.

> The only formatting issue I can see is on the
> list of Tourist Attractions. I don't think I
> would have all of the attractions bolded, just
> the categories.
>
> This means moving the text of the inner "=item"s
> into a separate paragraph.

Done.  Is there a way to have the list items closer together, or is that
just the way pod2html parses it?  No big deal, I was just curious.

Thanks,
Jeremy

End of Houston Digest, Vol 21, Issue 1