[pm-h] yapc bid

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Tue Aug 1 08:45:10 PDT 2006

> Any idea when you will be sending the proposal?

I plan on reading over it and tweaking it around lunch time.  I want to
submit it before 5:00p (probably between 3:00p and 4:00p).  I believe
the draft online is now a tentative "final" draft.  Let me know if you
spot anything else that needs fixing.

> The only formatting issue I can see is on the
> list of Tourist Attractions. I don't think I
> would have all of the attractions bolded, just
> the categories.
>
> This means moving the text of the inner "=item"s
> into a separate paragraph.

Done.  Is there a way to have the list items closer together, or is that
just the way pod2html parses it?  No big deal, I was just curious.

Thanks,
Jeremy