[pm-h] yapc bid

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Aug 1 05:03:25 PDT 2006

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 04:17:34 -0500
"Jeremy Fluhmann" <jeremy at msc.tamu.edu> wrote:

> Jim Brandt said that they prefer to have it in POD format, so I've
> re-formatted it and put it up on the web.  I'll continue to update what's
> there as it's finalized.  I need to read through it in its entirety and
> check for any mistakes.  Please read through the document and let me know of
> any discrepancies or changes that need to be made.  I've uploaded both *.pod
> and *.html versions.  Feel free to look through my *.pod syntax and let me
> know if anything seems out of place.
>
> http://brazosvalley.pm.org/yapc/yapcbid.html
> http://brazosvalley.pm.org/yapc/yapcbid.pod

Pod::Checker shows some warnings (none of which look critical) and otherwise
states the syntax is fine.

Thanks for the work on this, Jeremy.

Any idea when you will be sending the proposal?

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is.                    -- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut