[pm-h] Group Leadership

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Apr 12 19:08:49 PDT 2006

The pm.org admins mailing list brought up an important topic a short while
back about PM groups that just drop off the radar.

A suggestion was made that often the group contact becomes unavailable or
loses interest and there is no way to contact the group. We had a similar
problem in the early years of this group.

The conclusion of the people on the admin list was that each group contact
should have a deputy/second/co-lead or something. Basically a second person
who is wiling to be available if the other person is not.

So, I'm opening it up to the group.

Would anyone like to be second?
Would anyone like to be lead contact? (I'll gladly take second for a
while.<grin/>)

There are trivial truths and there are great Truths. The opposite of a
trivial truth is obviously false. The opposite of a great Truth is also
true.                                                  -- Neils Bohr