[pm-h] April Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Apr 9 19:32:54 PDT 2006

This is a quick reminder for the April Houston.pm meeting. As usual, the
meeting will be on Tuesday night at the HAL-PC headquarters.

This month, I will be trying something a bit different. The topic is
"What every Perl programmer should know: tips, tricks, and common knowledge."

I'll bring the beginnings of the presentation on Tuesday, and we will fill in
more information as the meeting progresses. This will be an opportunity to
talk about useful tips or tricks you have discovered as well as items that I
have identified.

More than most, this will be an interactive presentation. The more input from
the group, the better the result.

I hope to see a good turnout. I am working to have something for beginners,
intermediate Perl programmers, and experts.

See you all there,
Contrary to popular opinion, the plural of 'anecdote' is not 'fact'.