[pm-h] Next Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Sep 27 18:52:29 PDT 2005

I hope everyone is doing well after the storm.

This is our friendly reminder that the next meeting is in two weeks. Bill
Dillon is scheduled to talk on "Graphics in Perl".

We still don't have topics scheduled for any months after October, so let the
group know if there is something you would like to hear (or talk) about. We've
had a few potential ideas, but no takers so far.

"If everything's under control, you're going too slow."
                                                   -- Mario Andretti