[pm-h] Upcoming Meetings

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Sep 20 04:46:16 PDT 2005

Do we have any ideas for the November or December Houston.pm meetings?

Any subjects you would like to see covered?

Anyone want to volunteer to give a presentation?

In the past few years, we have cancelled the December presentation because
people were normally busy with the holidays. Do we want to do that again?

I'm currently working with the O'Reilly User Group program to see if we can
get some books to use for door prizes.

Any interest out there?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.                                      -- C. Titus Brown