[pm-h] Eclipse Perl module

Vijay Choubey vijay.choubey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:50:29 PDT 2005

wade,

as per tuesday nights discussion, here is something I thought about but now
sure how to implement it

Say I have a file and the first line contains this
aaaaa,05/09/14.gdgdgd,dsdsd,05/09/11,gdgdgdg,/05/09/10

I have a argument thats is a string like this "YY/MM/DD'

what i really want is i shd be able to leave the "/" (or - or | whatever it
may be ) in this format as it is and change the YY DD MM to \d\d format so
that it looks like this \d\d/\d\d/\d\d

and thn search for this pattern in the first line of the file at the 2nd
position and change it.

can you tell me how I can achieve this.

thanks
vijay