[pm-h] August Presentation updated

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Sep 2 05:02:41 PDT 2005

Sure, the updated talk summary is
http://houston.pm.org/talks/2005talks/0508Talk/index.html

At the bottom of the page are two links to the perl script and the config file
Paul demonstrated. I don't have the jpegs he used for the presentation, but
any jpegs should do.

G. Wade

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 06:08:00 -0500
Mike Flannigan <mikeflan at earthlink.net> wrote:

> "G. Wade Johnson" wrote:
>
> > It's taken me a while, but I finally got the files from Paul's August
> > presentation added to the Houston.pm website.
> >
> > G. Wade
> > --
> > Bugs lurk in corners and congregate at boundaries.   -- Boris Bezier
>
> Can anyone help me out a bit.  I could not find the files from
> Paul's August presentation on the Houston.pm website.
> I went to the archives and could not find it.
>

> Mike

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg.      -- Bjarne Stroustrup