[pm-h] Next Week's Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Oct 30 20:10:47 PST 2005

Just in time for next week's meeting, I've posted the preliminary meeting
topics for the next three meetings.

I'm pretty sure about next week. We'll be picking up from a question at last
month's meeting with "how to call other languages from Perl". Specifically,
I'll be reviewing the Inline modules.

The other two topics are more tentative and may change depending on interest
and time on the part of the presenters.

If you have an opinion on the topics or would like to volunteer to present,
either post to the list or email me directly.

Hope to see many of you at next week's meeting.
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a
very narrow field.                                     -- Niels Bohr