[pm-h] Meeting Technology

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 30 17:19:52 PST 2005

"G. Wade Johnson" wrote:

> I was talking to Chuck a few days ago and he had a suggestion for the
> meetings. He pointed out that it would be cool to provide our meetings in
> real-time over the Net.
>
> This would allow people who can't physically make it to still participate in
> the meetings. We might even be able to archive some of the meeting for
> download from the website.
>
> Does anyone have any real experience with doing something like this?
>
> G. Wade

Wow, that is a great suggestion.  I don't know why Chuck
was the only one to think of it.  I'm guessing it's hard to do,
but maybe not.  I don't have any experience doing that.
I guess just a sound track with a few posted slides would
do the job nicely for those with broad band.

Please assign this to somebody other than me  :-)
I'm not the best person to pursue this great suggestion.

Mike Flannigan