[pm-h] Potential topics for upcoming meetings

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Oct 21 05:10:16 PDT 2005

Here's a few suggestions for topics for upcoming meetings. Feel free to make
other suggestions if ther's something you'd rather see.

 November - the Inline::* modules
    (I'm not sure there's enough time to do a good job, but I'll try)

 December - either skip it or do the Perl Advent Calendar

 January - comparison of Perl GUI frameworks
   These are the ones I've seen so far.
    - Perl/Tk
    - Prima
    - Gtk2-Perl
    - Qt.pm
    - wxPerl

Any opinions?

Results are what you wanted, consequences are what you got.
                                                 -- Michael VanDusen