[pm-h] Book Discounts

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Oct 14 04:42:01 PDT 2005

I was reading the latest O'Reilly UG Newsletter and noticed this:

  Don't forget to remind your members about the 30% discount on
  O'Reilly, No Starch, Paraglyph, PC Publishing, Pragmatic Bookshelf,
  SitePoint, and Syngress books.

I had forgotten that our discount applies to more than just O'Reilly books. We
use the same discount code when ordering through O'Reilly for all of these
publishers.

I've been living on the edge too long, where the winds of limbo roar.
                      -- "Veteran of Psychic Wars", Blue Oyster Cult